We make wholesome nut and seed butters in the most delicious, natural and nutritious flavour combinations possible! Our specialty gourmet nut butters are made lovingly in small batches in St. Catharines, ON, Canada.
Nuts & seeds are among the world’s most nutritious foods. They’re an excellent source of protein,vitamins, essential fatty acids like omega 3 & omega 6, mono and poly unsaturated fatty acids, minerals, and fibre.
- Cinnamon Bun Butter: Seductive cinnamon with creamy raw organic almonds and just a touch of sweet coconut syrup.
- Spiced Pumpkin Seed Butter: The cozy, aromatic and nostalgic spices of autumn paired with the incredible benefits of raw organic pumpkin seeds.
- Notella: Treat yourself to a healthy, vegan and low glycemic alternative to a European favourite.
- Oh Canada! Maple almond butter made with real Canadian maple syrup paired with raw almonds.
- Macaroon Butter: The decadent combination of buttery macadamia nuts and fragrant coconut is simply heavenly! A must-try for every coconut lover.
- Curry Cashew Butter: A delicious, savoury and very aromatic nut butter. The balance of spices combined with the subtle natural sweetness of the cashews is alluring and addictive.
- Moroccan Almond Butter: An exotic journey to the aromatic regions of Morocco; the spices are warm, cozy, zesty with a touch of heat and just a hint of sweetness from dried apricot pieces. A true adventure in nut butter!
- & More!
Try our nut butters with apple or banana slices, or by the spoonful! For something different, try it in oatmeal, with grilled sweet potato, or drizzled on your favourite fruit or vegetables. Deliciously creamy and addictive!
Shop now! Each 400g jar is priced online at $14.99 CAD.
Not sure what variety to pick? Click HERE for suggestions.
Health Nut Butter Highlights:
- Raw, Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Glycemic (Diabetic friendly)
- Excellent sources of protein, rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids including Omega-3.
- Provides trace elements that are essential for a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Makes a very nutritious breakfast.
- Excellent for portable lunches, snacks & picnics.
- Perfect for a pre- or post- workout snack.
- Energy boosting food for fuel; will help keep you satisfied longer.
- Great with fresh fruits and vegetables, or with toast, crackers or in sandwiches.
- YUMMY! You’ll have to try it to believe it!